SpotioSuccessful website migration
SEO roadmap for short and long term growth
Spotio is a leader in the field sales software niche. The CEO, Trey Gibson, came to Virayo at a critical time in the company when they were looking to launch a new website and re-position itself as a leader in the B2B field sales market.
- Migrate to a new website design and information architecture without losing organic traffic
- Maintain market share in door-to-door sales software niche, while breaking into new B2B field sales market
- Build SEO strategy to drive more organic traffic and leads
We built a four pillar SEO strategy designed to minimize traffic loss during the migration, land quick organic traffic wins, and position the company for sustained growth across both the door-to-door and field sales markets.
- Content audit: we extracted all the “indexable” content from the site and assigned one of four page-level action items – keep, remove, improve or consolidate. The goal here was to eliminate any “dead weight” content and competing assets, while flagging existing high-growth assets.
- Keyword research & mapping: we performed in-depth keyword research to identify all the existing low-hanging fruit opportunities, as well as new topic areas to target. All the keyword data was mapped to existing and new URL paths on the site in preparation for the site migration.
- Technical: we built several checklists and processes – redirects maps etc – to ensure a seamless site migration, and minimal traffic/lead disruption. Site crawls were used to find and fix post-migration technical SEO issues.
- Internal linking & content pipeline: we identified key internal linking opportunities to drive more page-level authority across important product pages. A content pipeline was built to help scale ongoing content creation.
- 50% increase in organic traffic within 30 days of site migration
- Increased volume of higher value B2B leads and sales
- Top 3 keyword rankings across both field sales and door-to-door markets
“We’ve accomplished a lot in the first 3 months working with Robbie and the Virayo team. They helped us build out a new keyword map and plan the information architecture for our new website at a time when we were re-positioning the company’s core market focus. After launch, not only did we see minimal disruption, but organic traffic to the marketing site is up 50% just 30 days after the migration. I highly recommend Virayo’s SEO services.”Ryan Dunagan