LexSharesMore qualified inbound leads
LexShares is one of the most active litigation finance firms in the world.
LexShares engaged Virayo to help LexShares increase the number of qualified leads and deals from inbound marketing channels.
- Rank #1 for important litigation finance/ funding terms.
- Increase traffic, lead and deal flow from inbound channels.
- Launch redesigned marketing site without compromising existing rankings.
- Secure guest post placements on reputable industry websites.
We devised a search marketing plan to help generate quick ranking and organic traffic gains, land LexShares guest posts on reputable legal publications, and drive more conversions – leads and deals – from both Google and LinkedIn ad campaigns.
- Existing keywords: we identified all the underperforming posts/pages and devised a plan to extract more organic traffic and conversions from those assets.
- Internal link audit: we identified key internal linking opportunities to drive more page-level authority across important product pages.
- Keyword research & mapping: we performed in-depth keyword research to identify all the existing low-hanging fruit opportunities, as well as new topic areas to target. Keyword data was mapped to new and existing URLs to ensure each page/post was targeting a unique topic/ term.
- PPC strategy: we completed a comprehensive audit of LexShares’ Google Ads account and identified immediate opportunities to drive more traffic and conversions, while reducing ad spend. We also helped plan, build and execute a LinkedIn ad campaign that generated dozens of new qualified leads each month.
- Guest post outreach: we built a targeted list of guest post prospects and ran outreach campaigns to secure guest post contributions on large industry sites such as the National Law Review.
- Top rankings for most litigation finance topics.
- 16% year-over-year increase in organic traffic.
- 50% increase in qualified inbound leads.
“We chose Virayo to help us build out our inbound marketing strategy across paid and organic search–and gave them the reins on Google, LinkedIn and beyond. Over the past six months, qualified inbound leads have grown over 50%. We’ve also cemented top positions for nearly every direct organic search term. Choosing a new agency partner always poses a risk–but it’s nice to be able to pat yourself on the back when it pays off.”