JitBitIncreasing community engagement
Our content and link building strategy helped JitBit – a company that provides help desk and support solutions to large global brands like ESPN, Adobe, and Vodafone – increase community engagement, capture first page rankings and land links on large industry sites.
- Build links and authority to key conversions pages
- Increase rankings and traffic to conversion pages
- Build community engagement
Our team conducted a preliminary site audit to address technical issues, and highlight key growth opportunities.
Once technical and on-page optimizations were made to target product pages, we began researching JitBit’s top competitors to better understand which content and keywords were driving the most organic traffic. Our team also uncovered the content types and topics that were attracting the most social engagement and backlinks.
From the research, we decided to use long form list posts to target top funnel keywords, and graphical assets to acquire links.
Internal links were used to channel authority from higher funnel assets to key “money” pages.
- High authority links from sites such as Capterra, Infusionsoft, MarketingProfs, Cleverbridge and SmallBizDaily.
- First page rankings and increased organic traffic across key informational and product pages