Brink LawHuge increase organic traffic
Brink Law is a Land Use and Real Estate Law Firm in Tacoma Washington. Terry Brink and son Clinton specialize in contract law, constitutional law, litigation, municipal law, and corporate law.
- Develop local SEO strategy to increase organic traffic and leads
- Boost online reputation across key channels
- Increase online visibility
We developed a custom local search strategy to help Brink Law win more online visibility in the Tacoma, WA. market. The strategy was broken out into 5 core areas:
- Performed a comprehensive audit of all the content on the existing site to see which assets should be kept, removed, merged and improved.
- Optimized existing on-site content to earn immediate keyword ranking and organic traffic gains.
- Performed a comprehensive local citation audit and build-out to boost local relevancy signals.
- Managed online reputation and built out a review strategy that helped the firm land more quality reviews across key marketing channels.
- Launched multiple link building campaigns to help increase overall domain authority. The scholarship campaign landed 25+ powerful .edu links for the site in 60 days.
- 845% increase in organic traffic to the website (compared to previous period)
- 150% increase in online visibility
- 380% increase in referring domain links
“We have worked with other SEO providers in the past, and the difference between them and Virayo is night and day. Whereas other providers recommend rote and inflexible SEO protocols ill-tailored to the dynamic needs of a small business, Virayo offered creative solutions and worked in good faith to reach them. Whereas other providers tried to cut us out of the SEO process and keep industry secrets to themselves, Virayo was transparent and earnest in their efforts to further our brand. I have learned a lot about online marketing, web development, and SEO through working collaboratively with Virayo. If we need SEO help in the future (and I expect we will), the good people at Virayo will absolutely be the first people we contact.”